How to Oparate Trailer Concrete Pump
Trailer Pump Transport
Make sure the landing gears and guide wheel are put away when the trailer pump is being towed. The trailer speed should be less than 15km/h and all cables should be firmly tied up.
1. Use the handle to retract the guide wheel, lower the front bottom frame so that the whole pump body is tilting forward.
2. Put down the rear landing gears, insert the position kingpins and lock them firmly.
3. Use the handle to release the guide wheel, put down the front landing gears and fix them with position kingpins.
4. Once finish above steps, keep the trailer pump being horizontal and four landing gears onto the ground so that the tires bear no load at all. Then retract the guide wheel.
5. Use the opposite method to put away the landing gears.
6. Jack can be used if necessary in the process.
1. Examine the trailer pump condition to make sure the the pump is installed onto the horizontal firm ground, four landing gears touch the ground spontaneously so that the tires bear no load. If the base is soft, put a wood block under each landing gear to prevent sinking.
2. Examine the pipelines to make sure the straight pipes are at the same line, the arrangement is reasonable and joints are well sealed.
3. Examine the water tank and hopper to ensure they are full of water.
4. Examine the oil level in the hydraulic oil tank and grease pump oil tank to ensure the oil is enough; examine the grease supply condition at each lubrication point of the manual pump.
5. Examine the cable connectors to ensure they are tight, all switches should be at the close position; then cut off the power. Check if the motor rotate correctly.
6. Examine if the screen and bottom gate are closed and there is any foreign matter in the hopper before starting the motor.
7. Run the trailer pump for a while without any material in the winter because concrete feeding is only allowed when the hydraulic oil temperature is above 20℃.
8. Examine if the pressure meter is normal, mixing device rotate as per design and positive/negative pump works well after idle running for 10min.
Pump water to moist the pipe beforepumping the concrete and watch out the sealing condition and leakage at the pipe joints.
Make sure the concrete residual is mixed evenly for better pumping.
Liaise with the front-end operator to avoid accidents when starting or stoping the trailer pump.
Keep the concrete above the mixer axle line, empty pumping is not allowed.
Monitor the hydraulic oil temperature. Start the wind cooling radiant if it is greater than 50℃, and stop the trailer pump to examine if it exceeds 80℃.
Lubricate all joints regularly to ensure its performance.
If the downtime is longer, open the pump every 10~20 minutes, 1~2 positive pumping strokes then 1~2 negative pumping strokes to prevent concrete in the pipe condensing.
Monitor the pressure gauge. If the delivery pressure is suddenly raising, open the negative pump immediately for 2~3 strokes, then positive pump; if the pressure is still high after continuous pumping, it means the pipe is blocked.
If the slump is too low, add water into the mixer truck instead of hopper for pumping.
Control the feeding volume to make sure the concrete is within the hopper and timely clear all larger aggregates, blocks and foreign objects.
If the mixing shaft is stuck, stop the trailer pump to eliminate the failure at once.
When the vertical pumping is interrupted, apply the negative pump to collect the concrete on the distribution valve back to the hopper, then restart.
The cables should be protected with wooden blocks or placed in the ditch.
Remove the concrete on the pump, water and excessive lubrication oil timely to keep the trailer pump clean.
Start the positive pump for 3~4 strokes without feeding to expel the concrete residual, then use the shovel or rake to clean concrete in the hopper and S pipe through discharge chute, flush the hopper and close the gate.
Fill the hopper with water, start the positive pump till the water is expelled out completely. Open the hopper gate, start the positive pump to remove the sands and gravels, then close the gate. Run the machine for 20 min idly, continue to supply the lubrication oil till they run out from the joint.
Empty the water tank, especially in the winter.
Clean and dry the machine.