Dump truck is also called tipper truck, mainly used for engineering projects, for transporting dust, sand, rock etc, also used in mining and coal site. The truck adopt front mounted hydraulic lifting cylinder, stable rise, easy to operate, rear dumping type.
1. Dump truck engine, chassis and the structure of the bridge the same with generally truck.
2. Dump truck carriage is divided into the backward tilting(end dump) and side tilting(side dump), according to manipulating system to control the movement of the piston rod; backward tilting is common, push the piston rod to make car tilt, the carriage can stop in any need of inclined position, small number of two-way tilting.
3. The high pressure oil pass distributing valve, pipeline and go into the lifting hydraulic cylinder; bridge safety protection plate is in the front of carriage.
4. Engine drives hydraulic pump through the transmission and force device; fuel tank consists of fuel tank, hydraulic pump, distributing valve, lifting hydraulic cylinder, control valve and tubing etc.
5. Cars can be reset through its own gravity and hydraulic control.
|Type||Diesel, Direct Injection, N/B with water Intercooler|
|Max. Engine Output||66 KW(90 HP)|
|Max. Tourque||230 Nm @ 1400-1800 rpm|
|Gear Box||MT / Forward 5 & Reverse 1|
|Type||Leaf springs: 10/10+8|
|Brakes||Front & rear drum, dual-circult service brakding system|
|Type||Single dry diaphragm spring clutch diameter 330|
|Overall Dimension (LxWxH)||5500×2100×2460mm|
|Front/rear wheel track||1506 / 1466mm|
|Front/rear overhang||1090 / 1110mm|
|Min ground clearence||226mm|
|Gross vehicle weight||6080kg|
|Cabin||1+2 seats / 2 doors|
|Steering type||power steering gear|
|Front tire||Tire Number: 2; tire specification: 7.00R16|
|Rear tire||Tire Number: 4; tire specification: 7.00R16|
|Max speed (km/h)||95|