CAP40 drum mix asphalt plant is a continuous asphalt mixing plant in which the aggregate heating, mixing and addition of bitumen and filler are done in the same drum. The hot mix asphalt will be fed continuously into a truck or conveyed to a storage silo with liner to prevent heat loss. Its advantages include convenient transport, fast installation, high degree of integration and strong adaptability. The plant is mainly used for the construction of highways, grade highways, airports and ports.
1. Ultra low power consumption, large production capacity, fuel consumption is lower under the condition of same capacity.
2. Equipment consistent is simple and reliable, low failure rate, easy to move and maintain, low equipment investment.
3. It is convenient and fast to add materials, stable measurement and energy saving.
4. High utilization of product materials,low production cost and easy maintenance.
5. Advanced weighing technology guarantees the measuring accuracy and the quality of asphalt mixture.
6. International control design, easy to operate.
|Main Parameter||Rated Capacity (t/h)||40|
|Working Noise (dB)||≤70|
|Raw Material||Aggregate Size (mm)||≤25|
|Aggregate Gravity (kg/m3)||≥1600|
|Cold Feeder||Cold Bin (m3)||3X6|
|Feeding Belt Adjustment Mode||Variable Frequency Drive|
|Weighing System||Method||Belt Weigher|
|Drying System||Mixing Type||Continuous|
|Drying & Mixing Drum (mm)||Φ1200X6000|
|Fuel||Diesel, Heavy Oil, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, Coal|
|Hot Aggregate Temperature||≤160℃|
|Hot Asphalt Temperature||130~165℃ (±5℃)|
|Dust Collection System||Avail. Type||Cylone Collector/Volute Casing Collector, Baghouse Dust Collector/Water Scrubber|
|Bitumen Supply System||Bitumen Tank (m3)||1x30|
|Heating Method||Electrical Heating/Thermal Oil Heating|
|Weighing Method||Flow Weigher|
|Control System||Operation Mode||Full Auto/Manual|
|Covering Area||L x W (m)||30x16|