Container type asphalt mixing plant adopts the most advanced modular design and production methods of the world, the equipment is built from standard containers, to provide users with a neat and compact mixing plant. The electronic control system adopts the touch screen control, the automation degree is high, in accordance with the requirements of national environmental protection, reduces the transportation, the relocation and the foundation cost, the equipment has high mobility, it is mainly applicable to the construction and maintenance of bridge, high-grade highways, airports, ports and municipal roads.
1. Modular design,fast to install, convenient to transit, fast to move, reduce installation costs.
2. It adopts standard container design to reduce equipment transport costs.
3. Equipment foundation is simple, it does not need to install cement concrete foundation, saving the cost and time of the site.
4. Most parts within the container are not affected by bad weather, so that the service life of the main units and the parts are prolonged and the maintenance cost is saved.
5. Container design can avoid the theft and destruction of the field operations, security is good.
6. The whole production process is closed, which can reduce the heat loss in the circulation process, save energy, the internal dust is not leaked, less pollution, good environmental protection.
|Cold Feeder||Cold Bin(m³)||4*7||4*8||5*8|
|Belt Feeding Capacity(t/h)||90||130||175|
|Feeding Belt Adjustment Mode||Frequency Invertor|
|Drying System||Drying Capacity(t/h)||90||130||175|
|Dryer Drum Size(mm)||Φ1600*6800||Φ1800*8000||Φ2200*8000|
|Drive Motor Power(kw)||4*7.5||4*11||4*15|
|Fuel||Diesel, Heavy Oil, Fuel Oil, Coal, Nature Gas|
|Coal Burner||Max Burning Amount(kg/h)||1300||1700||2500|
|Oil Burner||Max Burning Amount(kg/h)||110-550||170-850||200-1000|
|Dust Collecting System||Primary Gravity Dust Collector||Cyclone Dust Collector, Volute Casing Collector|
|Baghouse Dust Collector||Filter Area(m²)||380||450||550|
|Filter Bag||NOMEX (USA. DuPont)|
|Mixing Tower||Hot Aggregate Elevator||Type||Chain Elevating|
|Vibrating Screen||Screening Decks||4||4||4|
|Screening Area( m²)||14.7||24.2||24.2|
|Hot Storage Bin||Quantity||4+1||4+1||4+1|
|Type||Double Axis Forcing Stirring Batch Mixer|
|Weighing System||Hot Aggregate:±0.5%; Bitumen: ±0.25%; Filler:±0.2%|
|Bitumen Supply System||Heating Type||Electric Heating/Hot Oil Heating System|
|Bitumen Pump||Screw Pump Injection Type|
|Discharge Amount of Bitumen(L/min)||300||500||700|
|Bitumen Tank( m³)||30||2*30||3*30|
|Filler Supply System||Filler Tank||Optional|
|Screw conveyor Capacity(t/h)||15||20||24|
|Hot Mix Storage Silo||Bottom Placed/Side Placed||40t/60t/80t, Optional|
|Pneumatic System||Air Compressor||Screw Air Compressor|
|Air Storage Tank||600L---2000L Optional|
|Control System||Fully Automatic Computer Control(IPC+PLC+MONITOR+LASER PRINTER+AIR CONDITIONER)|